Lunch or Dinner menu
Two Course Lunch Menu
Choose one starter and main or main and dessert from the options below plus a vegetarian option.
Three Course Dinner Menu
Select one option from the first course, main and sweet dishes, plus if required, a vegetarian alternative from the vegetarian dishes.
Our two course lunch and three course dinner menus include freshly made bread rolls served before and tea, coffee and petit fours served after the meal. Tables will be set with College place mats and College crested paper napkins.
- Butternut Squash (v) with Toasted Hazelnuts and Pesto
- Shellfish Bisque with Aioli Croute
- Celeriac and Rosemary Velouté (v) with Crispy Garlic
- Warm Salad of Roasted Jerusalem Artichoke, Cèpes and Glazed Pecorino Cheese with Truffle Pesto (v)
- Pithivier of Partridge and Pheasant, Crisp Turnips, Quince and Stout Reduction
- Rillettes of Brixham Crab, Cumin Roasted Cauliflower, Avocado and Puffed Wild Rice
- Crostini Roasted Aubergine, Harissa Hummus and Chestnut with Pomegranate and Coriander Salsa (v)
- Breast of Guinea Fowl, Mushroom and Confit Leg Strudel, Braised Red Chicory and Crisp Pancetta
- Cider braised Belly of Pork, Parsnip and Potato Rosti, Cabbage and Bacon Bon-Bon with Crisp Skin
- Fillet of Sea Trout, Saffron Pommes Mousseline, sautéed Chard and Shellfish Bisque
- Pumpkin and Goats Cheese Tartlet, Crisp Enoki Mushrooms and Sage (v)
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi, creamed Nettles, Button Onions and Horseradish Crumb(v)
- Frittata of Heritage Carrot and Ricotta Cheese, glazed Beets and Sherry Vinegar Caviar (v)
- Williams Pear Tart-Tatin, Salted Caramel Ice Cream and Saffron Pear Puree
- Whiskey and Bitter Chocolate Cremeaux, Espresso Gel, and Banana Tuille
- Malted Barley Panna Cotta, Satsuma Crisps, Carrot Sorbet and Mandarin Soup
- Bitter Chocolate and Rum Ganache, Stem Ginger Ice Cream and Passion Fruit Sauce